The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation) is applicable as of May 25th, 2018 in all member states, including Lithuania. This Regulation establishes rules for collecting, processing, storing personal data of employees, customers or other individuals and imposes penalties for breaches of these rules. We will help you to implement the requirements of the Regulation and avoid penalties!
We are preparing and reviewing in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation:
- forms of consent for companies processing the personal data of employees, customers or others individuals;
- rules for the processing the personal data;
- rules of usage of video surveillance cameras;
- data processing agreements;
- and other procedures and rules that ensure that you meet all the requirements of the Regulation.